Tattoo deposits can be paid either online ( PayPal ) or schedule a time to drop off a cash deposit.
Cash will be required on the day of your appointment to pay for the remainder of your tattoo. An ATM is available on site.
- Studio doors will remain locked. Call 563.845.0767 to let us know when you have arrived.
- Upon arrival to the studio, all clients will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one (free of charge). NO MASK, NO SERVICE. Your temperature will be checked with a no touch forehead thermometer and you will be provided hand sanitizer before touching anything in the studio.
- You will need to fill out a Covid-19 active screening questionnaire, as well as tattoo or piercing consent forms.
- Masks will be required for clients as well as artists during the entire procedure. As well as keeping your distance from anyone else in the studio that is not performing your procedure.
- In order to reduce the amount of people in the studio at this time, there will be NO Walk-ins for the immediate future. You will only be allowed to bring one friend with you (masks must be worn at all times)
** If you have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive in the previous 15 days, or had a fever cough or any other symptoms. You can re-schedule YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT please be honest and safe, it is not worth any ones health or our lively-hood**
-In addition to our regular cleaning and sanitizing, to help keep a clean and safe studio. We have installed a Reme Halo UV light air purification system to our HVAC as well as Hepa room air filtration.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this unprecedented times.
We hope to see you soon!