- All tattooing, piercing, jewelry changes and many tattoo consultations will be by APPOINTMENT ONLY, no walk-ins. Appointments can be made by calling the studio, sending an email, or messaging through our studio Facebook page. Tattoo deposits can be paid either online (PayPal) or credit card over the phone. Cash will be required on the day of your appointment to pay for the remainder of your tattoo. An ATM is available on site.
- Studio doors will remain locked. Call 563.845.0767 to let us know when you have arrived.
- Upon arrival to the studio, all clients will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one (free of charge). NO MASK, NO SERVICE. Your temperature will be checked with a no touch forehead thermometer and you will be provided hand sanitizer before touching anything in the studio.
- You will need to fill out a Covid-19 active screening questionnaire, as well as tattoo or piercing consent forms.
- Masks will be required for clients as well as artists during the entire procedure. As well as keeping your distance from anyone else in the studio that is not performing your procedure.
- We are limiting the studio to one client per artist during procedures. You will not be allowed to bring a guest with you...no friends no family. If there is a group of you wanting matching tattoos you will each have to be tattooed alone. If this is an inconvenience for you please wait until things return to normal to schedule such appointments.
- In order to reduce the amount of people in the studio at this time, there will be NO Walk-ins for the immediate future and no piercings of minors until further notice. NO tattoos on the throat/side of neck, chest, or upper arms until further notice to limit our exposure to someones face.
-Due to face masks being required, certain piercings will be unavailable at this time. We will be able to do a variety of ear piercings, eyebrows, nipples, belly buttons, and micro-dermal anchors. We will not be able to pierce noses, lips or tongues until further notice.
** If you have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive in the previous 15 days, or had a fever cough or any other symptoms. You can re-schedule YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT please be honest and safe, it is not worth any ones health or our lively-hood**
-In addition to our regular cleaning and sanitizing, to help keep a clean and safe studio. We have installed a Reme Halo UV light air purification system to our HVAC as well as Hepa room air filtration.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this unprecedented times.
We hope to see you soon!